Return & Refunds Policy
At Goldsack & Co we pride ourselves in the quality of our watches. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item that you have received, please contact us as soon as possible on one of our contact details listed below. Once we have received the item, we will perform an assessment on it and decide on the best resolution. From here, one of the following outcomes will be reached:
1. Exchange or Store Credit
You can return an item to us to either Exchange or receive a Store Credit. An Exchange or Store credit will not be issued if it has been longer than 30 days since the original purchase date of the item.
- This is providing that the item is in the condition that it was sold in (ie: brand new). Once the item has been worn the customer is unable to return it, we will not accept an item that shows signs of wear.
- The store credit will be valid for 12 months from the date of the return.
- The Store Credit or Exchange will be of the same price value as the item that was returned, as shown on the original receipt.
- Freight payable for the return of the item will be covered by the customer. If a new item is to be sent from exchange there will be a $7 freight charge.
- The item must be returned in the original box it was sold in, including original tags, warranty and instruction booklet. The original receipt is also required.
- We will not accept an item that has been modified or engraved.
- We do not accept returns from outside of New Zealand.
2. Warranty Returns
Check the enclosed manufacturer's warranty for the warranty terms of your watch.
- Please contact us first if you are experiencing problems with your watch. From there, we will assist you in finding the best solution to your problem. At all times, we will comply with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Once the watch has been assessed by us, Goldsack & Co will resolve the issue by either replacing, repairing or refunding the item.
- We have a qualified watchmaker on site as well as full workshop facilities to repair your watch if needed.
- If required, we are able to send the watch back to the manufacturer for them to assess. Once repaired, we will return the watch back to the customer’s original purchase address free of freight charge.
- We will continue to keep in contact with you via email or phone for the duration of the claim.
- Goldsack & Co do not offer reimbursements for any warranty repairs that have been completed by another party.
3. Manufacturer's Defect
If there is a Manufacturers Defect, it will be covered under the warranty of the watch.
- The item will be either repaired by the Manufacturer
- If this can not be done, the customers watch will be replaced by the Manufacturer with another watch of the same model
- Or if there is not currently any stock available of that model, the customer will be provided with a full return or store credit.
If you have any more questions, or need any assistance with your watch or order, feel free to contact us by using the contact details below. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you with whatever you need.
Phone: (06) 357-4489